Sunday 17 May 2009

Thank You And Oyasuminasai...

Konnichiwa One & All,

I am sad to say that this is my final 'official' blog from Japan before I fly tomorrow.

"Oh-no!" I hear you cry (Well at least mum and that odd random stalker..)

But don't fret as I still have so much more to write about that I didn't get a chance to while I was here, so after a short break for R&R when i get home, I hope to try to write daily for the next week and if i get on a roll (and someone actually reads it), longer.

This is a rubbish final post from Japan I know but I am knackered, a bit emotional (Fell asleep on a train going the wrong way this evening, woke up in the equivalent of Slough outside central Tokyo) and am trying to get up at 4.30am for the Tsukiji fish market

So, nighty night and shall be back in touch soon..

xx

P.S. Godzilla count: 14

1 comment: